Google Assistant vs. Siri: Which is the Best Smartphone AI? [INFOGRAPHIC] by @MattGSouthern
$(‘#sponsored-category-header .sponsored-category-logo’).append(‘ ‘);
With a record number of iPhone activations over the holiday season, coupled with Google Home being sold out everywhere, owners of new tech are no doubt getting acquainted with the personal assistants built into each device.
Apple device owners rely on Siri — while Google Home, Google Pixel, and Allo users can call upon Google Assistant. On paper, it would seem that they do a lot of the same things. Is one technically better than the other? We’ll leave that for you to decide.
Zlated has put together an infographic dissecting the two personal assistants to see which one comes out on top in various categories. We’ll summarize the findings for you here in this post, or you can skip ahead to see the full infographic.
Summary of Findings
- Memory: Google Assistant was found to be better at remembering previous conversations than Siri.
- Apps Integration: Siri integrates better with other apps installed on the same device.
- Friendliness: This is a highly subjective category, but Zlated believe Google Assistant is more friendly to have a conversation with.
- Features: Compared to Google Assistant, Siri is lacking in the ability to play games, ask riddles, read poetry, translate, and show query suggestions. Google Assistant lacks Siri’s ability to find friends, post on social media, and recognize music from Shazam.
- Overall Winer: Zlated picked Google Assistant as the overall winner because of its superior ability to remember information and respond in a more conversational manner.
What do you think is the top personal assistant? Learn more about them in the full infographic below.
Google Assistant vs. Siri Infographic
Infographic Credit: 50waystohelp.com
Read Full Article
Article source: http://tracking.feedpress.it/link/13962/5045443